Networking – Making Connections that Matter
Thinking about networking can be anxiety producing. How can you eliminate some of the scarier parts and make the effort pay off for your business results. How do you prepare? This workshop looks at points of connection and conversation openers. Take it further by focusing on what you learn from your connections that will help you reconnect in positive and welcomed ways:
- What is networking?
- How can you increase the return on your investment of time?
- Making decisions BEFORE the event
- Connecting well DURING the event
- Following up AFTER the event
- Organizing business cards