OneNet Tech Solutions provides IT Support, Computer Repair and System Administration services to small businesses and homes in Kelowna.
Here are some of the services we offer:
• On-Site Computer Repair - Don’t worry about unplugging all of your cables and lugging your computer around, let me come to you.
• Antivirus and program cleanup - Keep your computer running smoothly, and even speed it up.
• Hardware Upgrades - Drastically improve the performance of your existing computers without having to buy a whole new system.
• Wireless Network Installation and Repair - An astounding number of wireless networks are unsecured, or poorly secured. Keep your data confidential!
• Remote Support - I can perform software repairs and administrative tasks on your equipment - from my office - This allows for incredibly fast response times.
• Off-Site Backups/Disaster Recovery - A backup is not a true backup unless it is being stored off-site and there is a disaster recovery plan in place!
• 24x7 Server/Computer Monitoring - Package includes 24x7 monitoring of: Antivirus Updates, System Updates and Service Packs, Hard Drive Health, System Backups and more. If your server goes down overnight, I am instantly notified.
Owner/Operator Brodie Christensen has been working in the IT sector in the Okanagan and Lower-Mainland for over 8 years and has spent most of that time in hospitals, public health care buildings and law firms. This experience has taught him much about professionalism and confidentiality.
With two years of education from BCIT and an A+ Certification, OneNet is equipped to handle any computer job.
OneNet Tech Solutions offers services aimed at improving network performance and reliability, as well as helping business owners get better use out of their existing assets, which includes how their employees use their computers.